FIRST STEP: Please fill out and submit our Puppy Questionnaire if you are interested in purchasing one of our puppies.
SECOND STEP: After submittting your Puppy Questionnaire, LET’S TALK. Give me a phone call so that we can get to know each other. I will not accept deposits without receiving a phone call from you first. My phone number is 727-642-5488.
THIRD STEP: You have 2 choices in submitting your Non-Refundable Deposit Contract:
1. Submitting a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT CONTRACT by printing out and mailing with your Deposit. Mailing address will be provided during our conversation.
2. Submitting Non-refundable Deposit Contract ONLINE.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
Your form of payment for Deposit is CASH or PERSONAL CHECK only. PERSONAL CHECKS are to be payable to Beverly Weddington.
Your form of payment for final payment is CASH ONLY.
We accept deposits on a first come basis. Each deposit will get the pick of their gender in the litter as the deposits are submitted. As an example, if you are interested in a female and I have 3 females in the litter with no other deposits submitted, then you would get first pick of the 3 females. The next deposit submitted for a female would get pick of 2 females but only after you have made your selection of the 3. And so on.
I will not hold any puppy without a commitment of $300 non-refundable deposit along with a signed NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT CONTRACT.
Please understand that you are submitting a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. If you are unable to take a puppy due to unforeseen circumstances, Deposit will be held for One (1) Year from date on Non-Refundable Deposit Contract to be applied towards a future litter. Deposits are non-transferable.
All deposits and any purchases regarding our puppy sales is subject to state sales tax fees if you are residing in the state of Florida.
All Final Payments will accompany Health Guarantee Contract along with any additional paperwork. Final payment and paperwork will be completed when puppy is picked-up.
View Our Contracts
Click on the link below to review our Non-Refundable Deposit Contract. A completed Contract will be submitted to you for your review and signature information once you have made your decision to purchase a puppy.
It is our intent to provide a FOREVER loving pet home for our babies. It is imperative that our babies are placed in a loving environment and they remain as part of your family. They bond very strongly with their human families and we feel that intentionally placing them in homes where they will not be permanent members is not in their best interest.
We reserve the right to refuse or revoke any sale at any time to anyone we don’t believe would be in the best interest of our puppies.
Puppies will be current on their vaccinations/worming with Veterinarian issued Health Certificate.
Puppies will go to their new homes with a Puppy Pack which will contain the following:
* Bag Of Nutrisource Small/Medium Breed For Puppies or Canidae Pure For Puppies Food
* Family Tree Pedigree
* One Year Health Guarantee
* Veterinarian Issued Health Certificate
* Samples of Treats
* Soft Toy or Blanket – to help carry my scent home
* Folder containing the following:
– Health Information
– Care Instructions
– Microchip Registration
– Registration Form for AKC Canine Partners
Due to the NEW USDA/APHIS REGULATIONS I will not sell any puppies “sight-unseen”.
All “pet” sales must be face-to-face. Several options are available if you are out of my area:
1. Buyer can fly to Tampa International Airport to meet me to pick-up puppy and fly back home with the puppy;
2. Buyer can send a family member/person they trust to meet me at the airport to pick-up and fly back with puppy; or
3. Buyer is welcome to travel and come directly to my home.